cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone trying for some Black Friday Credit magic?

tag
okiesean
New Contributor

Re: Anyone trying for some Black Friday Credit magic?

Hi, Best Buy Reward Zone members got an email that said if you enter the promo code SHARP50DEAL when you checkout your price would be 399$. It will be advertised to non members in two days according to the email. Hope that helps someone. Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 14
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Not me.  I have more than enough to cover my purchases.  I'll see what happens after the first of the year.  I'm hopeful for getting some Barclay auto luv.

Message 12 of 14
DCole3g
New Contributor

I did it with my WM card.  Got a 3,000 increase from 5,000 up to 8,000. I definitely don't plan on using that much.  I also called Cap1 and am waiting to hear back to see if they are going to  show me any love.

Message 13 of 14
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@k-s wrote:
Where did you find a 50' Sharp for $400?! My husband is going to get a very nice Christmas gift if I can find that deal. Smiley Happy

Sorry I just read this.  I got an email from Best Buy Pre Black Friday sale (Daily Deal) and you just apply the promo code SHARP50DEAL at checkout.  I've been looking around for TVs and this is the best one so far as it is a 50" LED TV/ 120hz.   Hope it works for you, good luck!

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.