cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone use Manilla to manage it all?

tag
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone use Manilla to manage it all?

I am confused. I thought I read in this thread that someone referred to these as apps. Are we talking about cell phone apps, or a computer program?

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 11 of 41
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Pageonce is on my mac, ipad, iphone.

*8/10/13
Message 12 of 41
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@Swapmeet wrote:

I am confused. I thought I read in this thread that someone referred to these as apps. Are we talking about cell phone apps, or a computer program?

Was wondering too but just found a nice video

https://www.manilla.com/

looks that it has both.. will sign up and test it - looks good but safe?

Message 13 of 41
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Based on what I've read in this thread, Pageonce seems to be where it's at.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 14 of 41
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Did not know these tools... looks great. While Manilla is unable to link my Chase account Pageonce looks to be doing fine .. hmm.. big question and concern..how safe is this? For sure is very convenient Smiley Tongue

Message 15 of 41
dodfire
Valued Contributor

I have not had any problems from a security stand point.

The one and only thing that ever happened was with Etrade, they blocked my account until I called them. Etrade said they had this app logging into my account numerous times and asked me to verify that I had authorized it. That was it. 

*8/10/13
Message 16 of 41
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

thks for the feedback. Some account login I will not be able to do with these two options...BofA is set with SafePass so the systems will refuse a login...but some verification questions like Cap1, Discover and Chase passed with Pageonce but Chase definitely will not link with Manilla or I am doing something wrong... But gathering all info in one place is really cool... Love it!

Message 17 of 41
tengtengvn
Frequent Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:

thks for the feedback. Some account login I will not be able to do with these two options...BofA is set with SafePass so the systems will refuse a login...but some verification questions like Cap1, Discover and Chase passed with Pageonce but Chase definitely will not link with Manilla or I am doing something wrong... But gathering all info in one place is really cool... Love it!

My Chase login works fine on those sites.

What's in your wallet?
-Not Capital One.
Message 18 of 41
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@tengtengvn wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

My Chase login works fine on those sites.

oh... for Manilla does it show the green link on the right side?  Pageonce works perfectly as well but Manilla I cannot link the Chase account somehow. I will keep trying and maybe one day...but good to know that it should work. thks for the info

Message 19 of 41
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I like pageonce. Plus they gave me 10$ when i opened my account with them. Lol. Im going to try manilla now.
Message 20 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.