Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone w/BK Approved by WFNNB?

tag
adamseve
Established Contributor

Anyone w/BK Approved by WFNNB?

I hear that WFNNB is not BK Friendly.  However, I'd like to know if anyone has been approved with a BK.  If so, when did you file your BK and when was it discharged or dismissed?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
dallas01
New Contributor

Re: Anyone w/BK Approved by WFNNB?

I have a Spiegels with them and I have a BK dismissed on 2/04. They gave me a whole 250.00 CL. I've had it for a year last month and not a single CLI. My wife uses it alot.
Message 2 of 8
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

I have not had any luck.  BK 8-04 and have tried for several different cards.  DENIED due to BK.

Message Edited by robertkinder on 07-21-2008 12:03 PM
CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 3 of 8
adamseve
Established Contributor

bump
Message 4 of 8
creditdream
Frequent Contributor

Why do you have to put up with them .
Have you tried different lender like GEMB,and they BK friendly .
Also there are so many stores dep goes by them .
Good luck .
Message 5 of 8
diva0969
Regular Contributor

Hi,

My BK (ch. 13) was filed in 2002 and discharged last year.  I received an Avenue card from WFNNB in May.  My first store card so I'm pretty happy with them.
Starting Scores: 12/14/14 FICO EQ: 579 EXP: 586 TU: 591
Current Scores: 12/29/15 FICO EQ: 643 EXP: 667 TU: 670
Goal: 750

Message 6 of 8
adamseve
Established Contributor

Really.  I just spoke with someone there today, WFNNB, to find out the status of my NY & Co app.  I was told that if the report has a BK they don't even look at the rest of the report.  So, I told her I guess I'm gonna have to find me a new place to shop!

Was your BK showing on your report?
Message 7 of 8
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

I don't understand companies like these.  It does not matter how much you rebuild and show that you are a good risk, all they see is a BK!  Companies like these don't deserve good people and to H### with them when they come knocking on your door when your BK drops off.  Never give them the time of day and tell them to take their discriminatory ways and stick it where the sun doesn't shine!

Message Edited by robertkinder on 07-23-2008 08:06 AM
CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.