cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone who has the Oasis AMEX card, did you get your old derrogatory account removed?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone who has the Oasis AMEX card, did you get your old derrogatory account removed?

My derog is still reporting, under a reference number. Anyone have some luck with GW with amex, given that you are a current card holder? Any way to get it removed? I tried calling but couldnt connect to a real person.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone who has the Oasis AMEX card, did you get your old derrogatory account removed?

My new TL hasn't been added, so I haven't made an attempt to get the old one removed, but definitely plan to.

Which number did you call?

Try this one:

866-462-5235

Ask for Pat. She's the rep I dealt with. Very nice person. I think that's her direct line.
Message 2 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone who has the Oasis AMEX card, did you get your old derrogatory account removed?

They never reported old information on me. But from what I understand, you have to call and ask and they will remove old negative information.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

mjgray,

how long has it been since you got your card? i am trying to get a sense for how long it will take to report (mine has yet to report too).

i misplaced the number i called, but i just kept getting a bunch of prompts.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is only a month old. I'll let you know when it begins reporting.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah, my first statement date was feb. 15th, and my second will close on feb. 17th. i hear that amex can sometimes be two months behind. does it seem right they havent reported?
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been following concorduser's posts re: his Optima, which he applied for maybe a month or so before I did. He's posted a lot of good info about it.

I think his reported about a month and 1/2 after he got it. I'd have to go back and search to be sure though.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

does a card have to have a balance to report? ive been paying my balance due before the period closes, so I end up owing 0?
Message 8 of 9
opsrex
Valued Member

They would not remove my derog. They did move the drop off date up by six months. After it fell off and I had been on the oasis program for a year, they bent over backwards to accomodate me on everything I have asked for.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.