Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone with USB Cash+ & PLOC Both Pls Read

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone with USB Cash+ & PLOC Both Pls Read

I swear I saw a post on here of someone who had a CC & the Premier Line at USB, and he/she reallocated money from the PLOC to the CC.
I want to find that post or if anyone else has done this, find out how they did it, and which way it happened. Cc to PLOC or vice versa.
Since I got a very nice approval on the Premier Line, I think the max they offer, $15k, I would not mind taking 5k of that and moving it to my Cash+ card... but I called and was told I could not.
But, as the post said, I remember reading someone did this. Maybe they had to call the financial center and speak to an uw or maybe they wrote a letter in... idk... but I want to find out. Smiley Happy

Thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES 3
Schwartzinator
Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone with USB Cash+ & PLOC Both Pls Read

Considering they no longer combine limits between credit cards, you'd be hard pressed to get them to transfer from a PLOC if that ever was an option.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well.... here is what I found out.

they DO combine card limits if you are closing one-according to the rep I spoke with today-but they cannot do it from a PLOC to a CC. I first sent a SM and then called and was told the same thing both times. For some reason I always do things twice because call centers seem to not always know what's going on. I knew personally that they combined limits as of June if 2016 but thought maybe it changed since reading the post above.

Not sure how the poster got this done which is why I want to find that post. I still would like to read that post if anyone runs into it. It was another person like me who has multiple cards and both versions of their lines of credit.

Message 3 of 4
Schwartzinator
Frequent Contributor

I tried to combine limits back in Feburary and was told by 3 underwriters that they no longer do this.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.