Valued Member
pastorrikk1

Anyone with a hooters CC?

I was wondering if any of you folks have a hooters card?  If so is it any good and what was your CL?
Valued Member
pastorrikk1

Re: Anyone with a hooters CC?

I just got approved today but their terms are 8.99% to 29%? Depending on who they pull ,I  should not fall in harms way but they did not tell me a CL. I think it's through Merrick Bank.
New Contributor
jwes2155

I actually received mine in the mail today.  It has a 2k limit.

New Contributor
jwes2155

They are generous with CL's from what I heard.  I won't try a CLI,  until maybe nov/dec timeframe.
Valued Member
pastorrikk1

2K ain't too shabby.  I hope I get the same as you~
Contributor
Robo

Good morning,

I recently applied for a hooters and was approved online.  I called them 2 days later to confirm and they told me i had an initial CL of $5200.  The APR was a little high to my liking, 16.2%, but i pay off any charges before interest incures so it is all good.  I will probably ask for a CLI in about 6 months.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+