Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyway to get 50,000 bonus points from United Explorer

tag
pastnow123
Regular Contributor

Anyway to get 50,000 bonus points from United Explorer

I have been gardening for quite a while and finally want to give United Explorer a shot. However, I realized the welcome bonus dropped from 50,000 to 30,000 very recently. Anyone know if there is any way can still get 50,000 from them? Thanks!!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyway to get 50,000 bonus points from United Explorer

The link usually shows up through your MileagePlus account.  If you have recent activity and no other United cards, you should be able to link to the 50K offer.  If not, find a way to earn miles quickly and it should show up after the miles post.  

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 2 of 5
pastnow123
Regular Contributor

there used to be a 50K offer on my account but not anymore. It seens like they dropped the bonus. just try to explore if there are other ways can still leads to 50 K bonus. that's gonna be quite a differenceSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

@pastnow123 wrote:

there used to be a 50K offer on my account but not anymore. It seens like they dropped the bonus. just try to explore if there are other ways can still leads to 50 K bonus. that's gonna be quite a differenceSmiley Happy

Yeah...I had a 60K offer in my account but it went away as soon as I got the MP Club card.  You may want to check FlyerTalk to see if there's a link there .  

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 4 of 5
djrez4
Established Contributor

Sign in to your Mileage Plus account and then click here.  If you're eligible, it'll work.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.