Regular Contributor
pastnow123

Anyway to get 50,000 bonus points from United Explorer

I have been gardening for quite a while and finally want to give United Explorer a shot. However, I realized the welcome bonus dropped from 50,000 to 30,000 very recently. Anyone know if there is any way can still get 50,000 from them? Thanks!!!

Valued Contributor
visorboy1974

Re: Anyway to get 50,000 bonus points from United Explorer

The link usually shows up through your MileagePlus account.  If you have recent activity and no other United cards, you should be able to link to the 50K offer.  If not, find a way to earn miles quickly and it should show up after the miles post.  

Regular Contributor
pastnow123

there used to be a 50K offer on my account but not anymore. It seens like they dropped the bonus. just try to explore if there are other ways can still leads to 50 K bonus. that's gonna be quite a difference:smileyhappy:

Valued Contributor
visorboy1974

pastnow123 wrote:

there used to be a 50K offer on my account but not anymore. It seens like they dropped the bonus. just try to explore if there are other ways can still leads to 50 K bonus. that's gonna be quite a difference:smileyhappy:

Yeah...I had a 60K offer in my account but it went away as soon as I got the MP Club card.  You may want to check FlyerTalk to see if there's a link there .  

Established Contributor
djrez4

[ Edited ]

Sign in to your Mileage Plus account and then click here.  If you're eligible, it'll work.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+