Did you mean: 

App Addiction (AA Meeting)

tag
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Re: App Addiction (AA Meeting)

@Pilotdude wrote:
Hi Bobby,
Considering that going off your sig, there are only one or two cards left for you to get,you will be in the garden soon....like it or not. Lol

Yes you are right......Then it will be time to work on higher limits I suppose....otherwise I am going to get bored and start actually charging things on these cards...LOL

*8/10/13
Message 11 of 20
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

It's great to see that you are managing them so well!! It serves as a great inspiration for those of us just getting underway!!
Salute! Smiley Happy

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 12 of 20
dodfire
Valued Contributor

It is just great to be back on top of the credit game.

In 2008 after a nasty divorce I lost everything....had a forclosure on a brand new home that I had built. Lost all credit.

2 years ago I started my rebuilding journey with nothing except a FP card and a $250 limit.

I refuse to get back into debt and lose it all again.

I hope that I can give some input on these forums to help those that are where I was a few years ago. 

*8/10/13
Message 13 of 20
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval and hard work you have been putting into rebuilding your credit. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 14 of 20
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

Congrats on the approval. Now off to the garden! Smiley Tongue

You have a nice set of cards, let them age. 

Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 15 of 20
credit3xhausted
Valued Member

@dodfire wrote:

Hello, my name is Bobby and I am an addict.

Ok so I was suppose to be in the GARDEN as of 2/20/13 but I gave into my temptations with NFCU.

Garden, I don't have a garden, lol!  I have a field!!!!!

I have over 40 inquiries on Experian!

Over 17 cards Smiley Sad

I am an addict and proud of it.  One year ago I would have never thought that I would be approved a credit card.  I started with secured credit cards and I recently received my first card with a $2500 credit limit (yes, it is a GECRB card-Paypal MC).

All my other cards are toy limits. except for Wal-Mart Store card at $1,200 CL.  

Also, we got our first auto lease Smiley Happy  My husbands first brand new 2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax.

Last month we also got my car refinance at 5.75% from 18%!!!

I look at it this way, if I had never become an addict I would still be paying high interest rates on all my loans.  I would also not be able to purchase a home.  I made it from 499 to 644 in less than 12 months (even with all my mistakes of applying for everthing that had an application, lol).  

Thank you myFICO!  I was able to have the following removed: foreclosure, repo, three charge offs, 10 collections, and am 12 months of no lates.  My baddies are student loan lates 12 x 120+ lates from two student loans and 1x30 day, 1x60 day 1x90 day.  I keep telling myself that in two years I will be golden (only if I stop applying).  Maybe I am still in denial just a little bit....

MyFico on 03/30/12: EQ 500; MyFico as of 03/06/2013: EQ 653
Wal-Mart (TU08) on 12/09/2012: 637; Wal-Mart (TU08) 03/07/2013: 700

Message 16 of 20
jayrock24
Regular Contributor

im here and believe me when i say i need to be i neeeed to be 4 new acounts in 2 months excuse me thats 5 new apps in 2 months atleast i was approved but gosh my aaoa is gone to iiiisssshhh util is up but gosh

gardening tu fico 770 eq fico 735 ex fico 698 last app 2/27 chase freedom instant approval planing on gardening until my house search begins sometime in jun or july
Message 17 of 20
omskillet
Regular Contributor

@dodfire wrote:

Ok so I was suppose to be in the GARDEN as of 2/20/13 but I gave into my temptations with NFCU.

I had already had the Cash Rewards card but I wanted the Flagship so bad I could already feel it in my wallet.

So, today I committed the garden "SIN" and applied.....

Result: Approved!!!!!

Ok I feel much better getting that off of my chest, now I can hardly contain myself waiting for the arrival of my new card.

This time I really am going to the garden....

GOAL: 1 year!!!!

Completely off topic but what the Cowboys card you have there? I want one. 

Message 18 of 20
dodfire
Valued Contributor

@omskillet wrote:

@dodfire wrote:

I had already had the Cash Rewards card but I wanted the Flagship so bad I could already feel it in my wallet.

So, today I committed the garden "SIN" and applied.....

Result: Approved!!!!!

Ok I feel much better getting that off of my chest, now I can hardly contain myself waiting for the arrival of my new card.

This time I really am going to the garden....

GOAL: 1 year!!!!

Completely off topic but what the Cowboys card you have there? I want one. 

Cowboys = Barclay's NFL

*8/10/13
Message 19 of 20
dodfire
Valued Contributor

@credit3xhausted wrote:

@dodfire wrote:

Garden, I don't have a garden, lol!  I have a field!!!!!

I have over 40 inquiries on Experian!

Over 17 cards Smiley Sad

I am an addict and proud of it.  One year ago I would have never thought that I would be approved a credit card.  I started with secured credit cards and I recently received my first card with a $2500 credit limit (yes, it is a GECRB card-Paypal MC).

All my other cards are toy limits. except for Wal-Mart Store card at $1,200 CL.  

Also, we got our first auto lease Smiley Happy  My husbands first brand new 2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax.

Last month we also got my car refinance at 5.75% from 18%!!!

I look at it this way, if I had never become an addict I would still be paying high interest rates on all my loans.  I would also not be able to purchase a home.  I made it from 499 to 644 in less than 12 months (even with all my mistakes of applying for everthing that had an application, lol).  

Thank you myFICO!  I was able to have the following removed: foreclosure, repo, three charge offs, 10 collections, and am 12 months of no lates.  My baddies are student loan lates 12 x 120+ lates from two student loans and 1x30 day, 1x60 day 1x90 day.  I keep telling myself that in two years I will be golden (only if I stop applying).  Maybe I am still in denial just a little bit....

Great job on all of your success!!!!! 

*8/10/13
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.