Frequent Contributor
ArisGreek

App Approval to trigger other CLI

I have a question. As you know, I am heavily bitter about my measly CL with Amex SPG (and I'm slowly getting over it, lol)...It's a disgusting $600.  Since I got approved today for the Continental Airlines OnePass Plus World MC with a line of $15k, do you think AMEX would boost my CL from the SPG AMEX to a higher amount after seeing this?  

My other question is, it seems that some people's World MCs that have a line and also have a no pre-set spending limit do not post on their CR with a limit, though some do.  For example, it seems that some people that have the World MC by American Airlines have their CL report, while my CL does not report; only my balance does.  

Would AMEX be able to see my CL behind the scenes even though I cannot see it myself on the CR and only online through account management?

I hope I made this clear...

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+