Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App NFCU For Your Free EQ FICO Score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

App NFCU For Your Free EQ FICO Score

Applied for navCheck a couple of days ago and got approved.  Today I received a letter from Navy Federal with my EQ FICO score. 

Since I received the maximum on navCheck and there is only one APR for everybody, I didn't think they were required to notify you of your score.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Datx
Valued Contributor

Re: App NFCU For Your Free EQ FICO Score

Yea, they started to do this about a month or two ago I do believe. I have gotten a EQ and TU score IIRC. Good stuff from NFCU

Message 2 of 9
treefrogger
New Contributor

Has anyone gotten a score in the mail after applying for a CLI?

Message 3 of 9
Datx
Valued Contributor

@treefrogger wrote:

Has anyone gotten a score in the mail after applying for a CLI?

Yes. I did a CLI request on my NavChek and after it was approved, they sent me a score. And I want to say it was a TU score, and not EQ. 

Message 4 of 9
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

Do they send you your score if you apply for membership?  I remember the representative kept saying it was a soft pull but... it is clearly on my TU report as a hard pull...

Message 5 of 9
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Same happened to me at the end of last month, but I misplaced the disclosure, yet alone couldn't remember why they even sent me my score.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MyCreditStinks wrote:

Yea, they started to do this about a month or two ago I do believe. I have gotten a EQ and TU score IIRC. Good stuff from NFCU

I didn't get a FICO score with my NFCU credit card application a month ago.  Are they just doing this with consumer loan products and not credit cards?

Message 7 of 9
laz98
Senior Contributor

this must be new!  no fico score for us with either membership, auto loan app. or cc app.  booooo Smiley Tongue

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@laz98 wrote:

this must be new!  no fico score for us with either membership, auto loan app. or cc app.  booooo Smiley Tongue

I remember asking after the NAVchek approval and the guy told me that, unfortunately, they could not tell me.  I said, "Ok, I understand.  I had to try at least."

Then I got one in the mail.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.