Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Planning Advice Sought

tag
cobbson
Regular Contributor

App Planning Advice Sought

In the garden until April 2015, planning ahead. At that time I will have zero inquiries less than 1 year old and 2 inquiries 15 months old. Scores should be in the mid 700's. I am planning to app for Amex BCE, Chase Freedom and Discover IT.

My question is one of timing. Based on sensitivity to inquiries of the above lenders:

1-Should I app for them all at the same time, one right after another, and in what order?

or

2-Should I space the apps over days, weeks, etc. How would you space the apps and also in what order?

I also have a Plain Jane US Bank card which at present has a $4,500 CL , one year old as of now, which I plan  to PC to a USBank Cash +. No rush on this, but was thinking of waiting 6 months from the above before attempting this PC. By then this card should have a CL in excess of 5k.

Hoping to get decent interest rates on all of the above.

Thanks for your views in advance,

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: App Planning Advice Sought

I sent you a personal message on my thoughts.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 4
cobbson
Regular Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

Thank you very much.

Message 3 of 4
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@cobbson wrote:

@ coldnmn wrote:

Thank you very much.

Smiley Happy Happy to help! If you need any help feel free to message me.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.