Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Recon curiosity question

tag
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

App Recon curiosity question

Hello fellow MyFico members. I am very curious to know the answer to this question. Is it possible to transfer a balance from a current CC as a way to recon a denied app for a new CC? Example, I was recently denied for Arrival+, if i attempt to recon and tell them to transfer a balance from another card, would it work?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: App Recon curiosity question

@Jaylima91 wrote:

Hello fellow MyFico members. I am very curious to know the answer to this question. Is it possible to transfer a balance from a current CC as a way to recon a denied app for a new CC? Example, I was recently denied for Arrival+, if i attempt to recon and tell them to transfer a balance from another card, would it work?

It has worked for other forum members, the only way you will know if its good for you is to call Barclays backdoor, good luck Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6
MT936
Established Contributor

agreed, only way to know for sure is to call them and ask

Amex Blue Cash Everyday: $25,000 | Navy FCU Cash Rewards: $25,000 | Discover It: $20,500
Chase Freedom: $12,500 | Citi Double Cash: $10,000 | Bank of America Cash Rewards: $8,000

Message 3 of 6
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

Can someone provide me with their back door number please? Thank you for your help guys

Message 4 of 6
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

There's a sticky for that -- don't overlook them:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Backdoor-Numbers/m-p/408066

Message 5 of 6
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

I didn't get a solution. They kept trasnferring me and everyone would say they couldn't do that. I guess i had no luck

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.