cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Recon curiosity question

Established Contributor

App Recon curiosity question

Hello fellow MyFico members. I am very curious to know the answer to this question. Is it possible to transfer a balance from a current CC as a way to recon a denied app for a new CC? Example, I was recently denied for Arrival+, if i attempt to recon and tell them to transfer a balance from another card, would it work?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES

Re: App Recon curiosity question

Jaylima91 wrote:

Hello fellow MyFico members. I am very curious to know the answer to this question. Is it possible to transfer a balance from a current CC as a way to recon a denied app for a new CC? Example, I was recently denied for Arrival+, if i attempt to recon and tell them to transfer a balance from another card, would it work?

It has worked for other forum members, the only way you will know if its good for you is to call Barclays backdoor, good luck Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne
Message 2 of 6
Established Contributor

agreed, only way to know for sure is to call them and ask

Amex PRG: NPSL | Amex Blue Cash Everyday: $15,300 | Navy FCU Cash Rewards: $19,500 | Chase Marriott Rewards: $7,500
Chase Freedom: $5000 | Discover It: $5000 | Barclays Extra Points: $5000
23 year old building credit since age 17. FICO: 783
NPSL
Message 3 of 6
Established Contributor

Can someone provide me with their back door number please? Thank you for your help guys

Message 4 of 6
Senior Contributor

There's a sticky for that -- don't overlook them:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Backdoor-Numbers/m-p/408066

Message 5 of 6
Established Contributor

I didn't get a solution. They kept trasnferring me and everyone would say they couldn't do that. I guess i had no luck

Message 6 of 6