Born123

App Spree Aprovals!! :D

Wanted to do an update on my app spree, this site really helped me with alot of great information to help me apply not just for my CC but also my first Auto Loan

Hopefully this will be useful to anyone else looking.

Here's a link to my original thread of my pre-application prep

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Pre-App-Spree-Prep-Questions/m-p/2263761#M634870

I applied today for the following with below with 2% Utilzation of my (2) previous cards

*Info in my original thread above

Approved for

1) UFCU (local credit union) $10,000 @ 6.9%

2) Chase Freedom $3,000 @ 22.9%

3) Amex BCE $2,000 @ 12.9%

4) Walmart Discover $900 @ 22.9%

Thanks everyone for all your help!

Valued Contributor
lhcole77

Re: App Spree Aprovals!! :D

Congratulations! I read you original thread and thought the input was good. The advice on here has helped me so much too.

Who did Chase pull?

I think you're really going to like your cards. I think but the next card I app for will be a credit union card. Great CL on that. Yay!
Frequent Contributor
randeman

Those are some wildly diverse APRs there.

Experian Score: 689--Amex 27 July 2014; Equifax Score 680--MyFICO--17 September 2014; TransUnion Score 718-Discover 20 August 2014--PUH-RAISE JESUS, I finally broke 700!!! Cards and Credit Lines: Escape by Discover, Chase Freedom Signature Visa, Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Signature Visa, Chase Sapphire Preferred Signature Visa, Barclay's Holland America Visa, Citibank Custom Credit Line, Paypal Custom Connect Credit Line, Bloomingdale's, Macy's Premier Elite, Amazon Store Card, Lord & Taylor, Nordstrom, Discover It, and Gold Delta SkyMiles from American Express.
09Lexie

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+