10-04-2012 07:12 PM
Hi again, all!
Have a few questions regarding app spree's:
* Is there a preferred order to work though when doing spree's?
* Should I try and process CLI's on the same day?
* What about asking for new line's from companies you already have CC's with? Is this reccommended or discouraged? Before or after the CLI request?
I checked around and did not see an App Spree FAQ post (although my search button-fu could be failing me).
10-05-2012 04:15 AM
Your apps are going to show on your credit report immediately, so I would apply for the cards in order of how much you want each. Similarly with the CLIs, do them before or after the new apps, and do them in order as well!
10-05-2012 08:19 AM
My opinions inline...
* Is there a preferred order to work though when doing spree's? - Yes, there is. It depends on the cards you want. Always good to start from Most Valued (hard to get) cards to less valued (or) easy to obtain cards.
* Should I try and process CLI's on the same day? - Yes, it's better to process it on same day...once you done apping for your new cards.
*What about asking for new line's from companies you already have CC's with? Is this reccommended or discouraged? Before or after the CLI request? - Tricky question. I would app for new line. And, I will wait for few months to ask for CLI on the existing acc.
10-06-2012 09:13 PM
10-06-2012 09:18 PM
Inq's show up, it's the accounts that don't show up right away. Well sometimes they do but in my case Discover,Citi,Chase took a few days to start reporting so my AAOA hadn't taken that hit yet.
10-06-2012 09:23 PM
the incentive for app spree is that the inq all fall off or stop effecting your score the same day.
|Current: Discover Fico 709 3/15 Walmart Fico 743 4/15|
Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 6 TU 1 EX 6 | Most Recent: 4/09/2015
Earn Cash Back
|Amex Zync(Unicorn) |
Citi DC $10,000