Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Spree Results

tag
unc0mm0n1
Established Contributor

Re: App Spree Results

Can you become an AU on someones card?  I'm not sure about the PRG but I actually wrote a letter to the EO of Chase and outlined my situation and told them where I'm at and where I want to go with Chase. I had no prior relationship with the company befre I apped for the Freedom but I made it clear that Chase is where i want to be and I plan on opening all of my accounts with them.  I also gave a coherent reason why. For me it was because I was moving overseas and I wanted cards with no foreign transaction fees aas well as I'm a vet so I qualify for their free checking. Apparently it worked because I thought I had no chance to be aproved for both of those cards and I think i might be approved for the priority club card as well (i'm currently under review).

@Rackham94 wrote:

Any suggestions for a guy like me to get approved for PRG or CSP? 

income 60k

4 new accounts in the last 6 months

AAoA 5 months

Age of credit : 10 months

Last App March 23, 2015. Gardening until November 25, 2015
Current Score: 766 EX 734 EQ 780 TU 6/30/2015Starting Score/Goal Score: 580s/780s across the board
Message 11 of 13
myjourney
Super Contributor

WTG

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 12 of 13
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@unc0mm0n1 wrote:

Well I did an elongated App spree over a month.  When I first found this forum I could barely get approved for a store card and now over the last month and a half I've basically completed my wallet. I've been approved for a:

DiscoverIT

NFCU (credit union and card)

Chase Freedom

Chase Sapphire Preferred

AMEX BCE 

I also have a Chase priority club pending. I'll find out in a few days. I did all of this with average Fico scores thanks to the information and wisdom in this forum. I had to do a lot of reconing and fighting for credit limits, but It was worth it. I have almost 40K of new credit.  Thanks for everything guys.  I'll answer any questions marginal credit candidates have about how I did it. I wouldn't have stood much of a chance getting these cards (Thin credit file, average scores, a baddie, poor utilization) if not for this forum, and I just want to pay it forward.   

That's very good!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.