Frequent Contributor
unc0mm0n1

Re: App Spree Results

Can you become an AU on someones card?  I'm not sure about the PRG but I actually wrote a letter to the EO of Chase and outlined my situation and told them where I'm at and where I want to go with Chase. I had no prior relationship with the company befre I apped for the Freedom but I made it clear that Chase is where i want to be and I plan on opening all of my accounts with them.  I also gave a coherent reason why. For me it was because I was moving overseas and I wanted cards with no foreign transaction fees aas well as I'm a vet so I qualify for their free checking. Apparently it worked because I thought I had no chance to be aproved for both of those cards and I think i might be approved for the priority club card as well (i'm currently under review).

Rackham94 wrote:

Any suggestions for a guy like me to get approved for PRG or CSP? 

income 60k

4 new accounts in the last 6 months

AAoA 5 months

Age of credit : 10 months

Last App December 7, 2013. Gardening until May 20, 2014
Current Score: 720 EX 714 EQ 712 TU 12/10/2013Goal Score: 720 across the board
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

WTG

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Valued Contributor
indiolatino61

unc0mm0n1 wrote:

Well I did an elongated App spree over a month.  When I first found this forum I could barely get approved for a store card and now over the last month and a half I've basically completed my wallet. I've been approved for a:

DiscoverIT

NFCU (credit union and card)

Chase Freedom

Chase Sapphire Preferred

AMEX BCE 

I also have a Chase priority club pending. I'll find out in a few days. I did all of this with average Fico scores thanks to the information and wisdom in this forum. I had to do a lot of reconing and fighting for credit limits, but It was worth it. I have almost 40K of new credit.  Thanks for everything guys.  I'll answer any questions marginal credit candidates have about how I did it. I wouldn't have stood much of a chance getting these cards (Thin credit file, average scores, a baddie, poor utilization) if not for this forum, and I just want to pay it forward.   

That's very good!

photo Logo-CreditCardCollection-DataInclusive_zpsf395b751.jpg

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}