Valued Contributor
chnceit

Re: App Spree...

ImprovingYouth wrote:

tinuviel wrote:

ImprovingYouth wrote:

Ok so update on the Discover IT card, I was approved for a $1200 limit, and it is the regular discover IT not the student version. I was approved for 18 month 0% balance transfers, and 0% 6 month regular financing.

That's very good... congrats!

Thanks everyone! Time to garden for a whileeeeeeeee.

Congrats and I shall meet you in the garden! 

$100K in Credit
Last Credit Card App: 11/16/13
Established Member
brookele

Congrats!   With NASA, how inquiry/new account sensitive...

[ Edited ]

ImprovingYouth wrote:

Ok so heres the deal, went to go buy myself a new MacBook Pro with Retina at BestBuy on saturday, and when I got there the gentleman asked if I wanted to apply for the 0% financing. I was not planning on applying but I was paying about 2500 for the computer so I figured why not.

I was approved for $1000, 0% store card for first 18 months.

After apping for that I figured why not throw a couple more out there, apped for Capital One, approved for $300 limit (this sucks!). Apped for Discover IT, was approved but I do not know the limit as of yet, (will update!). Lastly I apped for Wal-Mart CC so I can utilize the free tansunion report once a month, they gave me the good old 7-10 business day response, I think the message said something about verification, so I will update on this as well.

Scores for Tansunion and Equifax were floating around 630-640 (only reason they are so low is mix up about student loan repayment caused 90 lates on 2 separate accounts, OUCH!) last I checked, not sure about experian. AAoA is around 1 year 6 months. Income is around 30k. Currently have 2 credit cards, one with Credit One (at time of application thought it was Capital One lol how wrong I was) limit of 400, and NASA FCU Visa Platinum Secured Card for $500.

I will be calling for credit limit increases on the 3 cards approved so far. Didnt plan on apping for anything else, but any suggestions are welcome! Additonally I work at NASAFCU so any questions about lending/CCs or anything for them I can generally answer.

Congrats!

With NASA, how inquiry/new account sensitive would you say they are, particularly with the Visa Classic CC? I was just approved for membership and applied for credit this morning. 

Thanks!

American Express Blue Cash Everyday | American Express Green | Bank AmeriCard Travel Rewards | Barclaycard Ring | Capital One Rewards | Chase Amazon | Chase Freedom | Citi Simplicity | Discover IT | Fidelity Investment Rewards AmEx | Freedom First CU Visa | Hudson Valley FCU Visa | Paypal Extras MC | + several store cards

09/05/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+