cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App for CCs on bank you foreclosed on???

tag
kromix
New Contributor

Re: App for CCs on bank you foreclosed on???

Do you know by any chance if I can sign up for a chase account already to see my stuff online or an application status page? Itchy to see it for myself other than the lady on the phone saying so lol.... Do I have to wait till i receive the Snail Mail?

Message 11 of 16
enharu
Super Contributor

You might have to wait for the cards if you don't have any other chase accounts. U can ask them to rush the card for free however
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 12 of 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Do you have any accounts with Chase? If not, you'll have to wait to establish an online acct. they sent me an approval email later but idk about Ink.
Message 13 of 16
kromix
New Contributor

@enharu wrote:
You might have to wait for the cards if you don't have any other chase accounts. U can ask them to rush the card for free however

Nope, no Chase Accounts..... Just the old Short Sale Smiley Happy

Sweet I'll try that who should I ask to rush it? Regular Customer Service or the backdoor numbers to agents?

Message 14 of 16
enharu
Super Contributor

Regular customer service. Just tell them you need the card rushed out and they will send it out via UPS. Since its past cutoff time for today, it will go out tomorrow and be at your doorstep on Thursday.

Oh and it's free
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 15 of 16
kromix
New Contributor

No go, maybe ill try again? He said since its a new account I have to wait because I need to receive the terms and conditions prior to receiving the card??
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.