cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App for another account before two new accounts report to CRA ?

Frequent Contributor

App for another account before two new accounts report to CRA ?

I got the Discover IT and AMEX green early Jan.

They are going to report Feb 2 and Feb 5.

Should I make another attemp at another prime card(maybe another AMEX) before they report or better to get the 21 backdating AMEX to report ?

I don't need more credit, but unsure how bad two new accounts will hurt me, and will AMEX that is 21 backdating hurt me, as it will be a new account or showing my oldest account ?

any help is appreciated.

thanks

J

About 400k in Credit Lines
CSP 29.9k, Citi DP 42.5k, Chase Marriott 12k, Chase IHG 6.5k, Sams MC 20k, Amex Hilton Surpass 356k, Hawaii Air 26k, Discover More 50k, Chase SWA 3.5k, WF PLOC 30k, B of A Visa 43.8k, Wells Plat Visa 8.3k, RC Willey 5k, Pen Fed Visa 43.7k, Pen Fed PLOC 25k, Lowes 25k, CSR 28.8k
1 REPLY
Valued Contributor

Re: App for another account before two new accounts report to CRA ?

Bay_Area_Joe wrote:

I got the Discover IT and AMEX green early Jan.

They are going to report Feb 2 and Feb 5.

Should I make another attemp at another prime card(maybe another AMEX) before they report or better to get the 21 backdating AMEX to report ?

I don't need more credit, but unsure how bad two new accounts will hurt me, and will AMEX that is 21 backdating hurt me, as it will be a new account or showing my oldest account ?

any help is appreciated.

thanks

J

Go for it! There are a bit of members who stated they got multiple AMEX cards when approved and waiting for their AMEX cards. 

After that I would garden because you got a nice arsenal of cards! 

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening