cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App for another account before two new accounts report to CRA ?

tag
Bay_Area_Joe
Frequent Contributor

App for another account before two new accounts report to CRA ?

I got the Discover IT and AMEX green early Jan.

They are going to report Feb 2 and Feb 5.

Should I make another attemp at another prime card(maybe another AMEX) before they report or better to get the 21 backdating AMEX to report ?

I don't need more credit, but unsure how bad two new accounts will hurt me, and will AMEX that is 21 backdating hurt me, as it will be a new account or showing my oldest account ?

any help is appreciated.

thanks

J

About 600k in Credit Lines
CSP 29.9k, Citi DP 58.5k, Chase Sams MC 20k, Amex Hilton Surpass 35.6k, Hawaii Air 26k, Discover More 56k, Chase SWA 3.5k, WF PLOC 30k, B of A Visa 63.3k, Wells Plat Visa 8.3k, RC Willey 5k, Pen Fed Visa 50k, Pen Fed PLOC 25k, Lowes 25k, CSR 28.8k
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Re: App for another account before two new accounts report to CRA ?

@Bay_Area_Joe wrote:

I got the Discover IT and AMEX green early Jan.

They are going to report Feb 2 and Feb 5.

Should I make another attemp at another prime card(maybe another AMEX) before they report or better to get the 21 backdating AMEX to report ?

I don't need more credit, but unsure how bad two new accounts will hurt me, and will AMEX that is 21 backdating hurt me, as it will be a new account or showing my oldest account ?

any help is appreciated.

thanks

J

Go for it! There are a bit of members who stated they got multiple AMEX cards when approved and waiting for their AMEX cards. 

After that I would garden because you got a nice arsenal of cards! 

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.