cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App itch-Chase Freedom denied--UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
danielodonoll
New Contributor

Re: App itch-Chase Freedom denied

I just cant be in the garden wile there is a party next block,drinking hennesy and vodka! lolSmiley Very Happy

Citi Bank X2/ 29k-USAA Amex/Mastercard 24k-PP Mastercard 20k_
WMDiscover 20k-PenFed X2/15k
Current Fico/EQ-765
Garden Time Day- 10
Remaining Days-170
Message 21 of 43
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 22 of 43
danielodonoll
New Contributor

Iam sorry guys i know i should garden but man its harder then said and dont mean to hijack the thread Rhaney,sorry

Unless someobody duckt tape me and hide me somwhere in Alaska with no computert for like 6 months,its not gonna happen

Lol LexieSmiley Very Happy

Current Fico/EQ-765
Garden Time Day- 10
Remaining Days-170
Message 23 of 43
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@danielodonoll wrote:

Iam sorry guys i know i should garden but man its harder then said and dont mean to hijack the thread Rhaney,sorry

Unless someobody duckt tape me and hide me somwhere in Alaska with no computert for like 6 months,its not gonna happen

Well being a member of this forum is like giving an addict thier daily fix.  This place is nuts and awful difficult for someone trying to garden....LOL!!!  

I mean every other post is "Approved from XXXX, Yayyyyy I got approved from XXX, Woot Woot I got Approved with XXXX".  You know this wears on ya and makes you change your gardening plans really quick Smiley Surprised.

I am seriously thinking about freezing my reports because obviously I have NO self control!

The only thing I'm worried about is if it will prevent my current CC's from giving me auto CLI's if they can't see my report.  

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 24 of 43
danielodonoll
New Contributor

U will be fine.I know someone that have like 38 inquiries and chase keep approving him

once the new accounts are 2 years old then would make no diffrence whenever you have new accounts or not as long as every new account you opened a old need to be closed

Lenders realise that accounts some time rotate for a diffrent product or whatever reason is out there

Current Fico/EQ-765
Garden Time Day- 10
Remaining Days-170
Message 25 of 43
Open123
Super Contributor

@danielodonoll wrote:

Chase by far has the lowest  limits on the prime lending lately.I know i know there are others that have some high limits but maybe 7% of the fico community

I really believe they need to step up their game to catch up with the current economical trend and be serious when it comes to prime costumers

Interesting, I've had the exact opposite experience with Chase.

The places where I have the most liquid funds (Citi and B of A) seem to offer me the most restrained limits, while Chase with whom I have very little offers me by far the highest CLs, even higher than what Amex is willing to offer me.

Message 26 of 43
Open123
Super Contributor

@danielodonoll wrote:

U will be fine.I know someone that have like 38 inquiries and chase keep approving him

once the new accounts are 2 years old then would make no diffrence whenever you have new accounts or not as long as every new account you opened a old need to be closed

Lenders realise that accounts some time rotate for a diffrent product or whatever reason is out there

Right, all things being equal, inquiries alone (unless if you've got 80, I suppose) will not keep you from getting approved.  

Every approval I've ever had always listed "too many inquiries" and "too many accounts with balance" and "too many..." the usual rubbish, which in the end is all meaningless, since the application is approved anyway.  People should ignore these computer generated responses.

Message 27 of 43
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Rhaeny wrote:

@danielodonoll wrote:

Well being a member of this forum is like giving an addict thier daily fix.  This place is nuts and awful difficult for someone trying to garden....LOL!!!  

I mean every other post is "Approved from XXXX, Yayyyyy I got approved from XXX, Woot Woot I got Approved with XXXX".  You know this wears on ya and makes you change your gardening plans really quick Smiley Surprised.

I am seriously thinking about freezing my reports because obviously I have NO self control!

The only thing I'm worried about is if it will prevent my current CC's from giving me auto CLI's if they can't see my report.  

Your current and past creditors are exempt from frozen files, they can still see them.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 28 of 43
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

UPDATE:

I called back a few hours later today and did a 2nd recon and APPROVED with a $5K limit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 29 of 43
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Rhaeny wrote:

UPDATE:

I called back a few hours later today and did a 2nd recon and APPROVED with a $5K limit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

This calls for some SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!!!

This might take awhile LOL

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 30 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.