Valued Contributor
takeshi74

Re: App-o-Rama advice please

After you hit Reply there's a Quote button you can use to quote the message you're replying to.

evergreenforest

takeshi74 wrote:

After you hit Reply there's a Quote button you can use to quote the message you're replying to.

That is ... not intuitive. But thanks!

evergreenforest

Any other thoughts?

evergreenforest

Update: I was instant approved for the Amex BCP with a $5400 limit (!) and the Barclays with a $3,000 limit. I was denied for the Citi (?) and am pending on the CS. What should my game plan be WRT the Citi and Chase? I've read around and it seems like Citi recon lines are not usually helpful and that I'll have to snail mail something. And is there anything I can do for the Chase Sapphire other than wait to hear what they decide?

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

evergreenforest wrote:

Update: I was instant approved for the Amex BCP with a $5400 limit (!) and the Barclays with a $3,000 limit. I was denied for the Citi (?) and am pending on the CS. What should my game plan be WRT the Citi and Chase? I've read around and it seems like Citi recon lines are not usually helpful and that I'll have to snail mail something. And is there anything I can do for the Chase Sapphire other than wait to hear what they decide?

Congrats 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Cap1 EO link below
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Capital+One+CEO+email+address+#seen
Last 5 apps 6/6/13
Established Contributor
CreditMagic7

Congrats! :smileyhappy:

------------------------------------------------------------
It's All In The Magic Of Your Own Destiny

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+