cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App spree/ Thanks myFICO

tag
sublimemoment

App spree/ Thanks myFICO

Recently found this site and the great information here.  Decided it was time for some new/better cards. Went 4/4 in approvals. TU from walmart is 663 AAoA 5.5 years. Had no idea about backdoor numbers until I found this site.  I called them for the chase card and the discover and I believe that had I not I would have been declined for both. Just wanted to say thanks!

USAA PLMC- 1500

Discover More- 1500

NFCU nCash- 5000

Chase MSRMC- 1000

Previous cards:

Amex One- 4000

BOA Platinum Plus Visa- 1000

Cap 1 Plat- 750

Citi Govt Travel card- ??

Orchard Bank- 300 (Going to be weeded out)

Walmart- 700

Target- 200

Now time to garden!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gettingstarted
Regular Contributor

Re: App spree/ Thanks myFICO

CongratsSmiley Very Happy went on a mini app spree myself also 4/4 cards in signature

Chase Military Star MasterCard(5K) Chase MWR MASTERCARD(3K) Discover More Card(6K) USAA World MasterCard(9K) Military StarCard(3K) USAA Platinum Visa (10.5K)

MY FICO SCORES MAY 20TH 2012: EQ 738 TU 747 EX PLUS SCORE 761
In Garden Mode Until May 15th 2013

Soldier Medic
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Impressive, I love reading about these stories.  Congrats

Message 3 of 6
Mailak
Frequent Contributor

Nice.

On first glance, I read your username as 'subprimemoment' Smiley LOL

PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards (19.5k), Amex BCE (9k), Chase Sapphire Reserve (30k), Chase Freedom Unlimited (14.5k), Chase Marriott Premier (19k), Discover More (10k)
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approvals! I'm in the same boat as  you and had a mini app spree and applied for 4 credit cards and got approved for:

BofA cash rewards (had to backdoor) 2000

Discover more 1500

Amex zync 500 hard limit

Walmart 700 (really want my fico score lol)

I as well have learned so much from this site and want to thank everyone for helping me and alot of people become educated on responsible credit. I can now close  my secured BofA and capital one before my annual fees kick in. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
sublimemoment

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the approvals! I'm in the same boat as  you and had a mini app spree and applied for 4 credit cards and got approved for:

BofA cash rewards (had to backdoor) 2000

Discover more 1500

Amex zync 500 hard limit

Walmart 700 (really want my fico score lol)

I as well have learned so much from this site and want to thank everyone for helping me and alot of people become educated on responsible credit. I can now close  my secured BofA and capital one before my annual fees kick in. Smiley Happy

Those backdoor numbers are amazing.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.