Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App spree with synchrony bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

App spree with synchrony bank

well I just went on an app spree with synchrony bank since I couldn't get a card with them no matter what. Last night I applied for multiple cards and got approved for all. Some with really low limit its ridiculous.

walmart store card SL 300 what am I going to do with it?

sams club mc SL 6500

old navy store card 200 so low!!!

amazon store card 800

lowes store card 5500

i applied for SAMs club first after I did Amazon lowes old navy and Walmart. Was wondering what number or whom I should call for a cli for the Amazon Walmart and old navy. It pulled TU which my score is 698

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: App spree with synchrony bank

Call Credit solutions to get CLI on all of these.
Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:

Any chance you got number for credit solution? Also, do I need to wait till I have card or can I just call in and ask? Thanks

Message 3 of 19
n777ua
Established Contributor

I found two numbers, anyone know which ? 

Synchrony: 866-519-6441 (Credit Analyst/Credit Solutions)
Credit Solutions 877-379-8173

Also, if I app for both Lowes and Amazon, is $25k the max I can ask for without another HP ? 

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditplz wrote:

Any chance you got number for credit solution? Also, do I need to wait till I have card or can I just call in and ask? Thanks

About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 4 of 19
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I normally call the 877 number, and I would say 25k is just a safe number for no additional Hp.
Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on all of your approvals!

Message 6 of 19
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Five approvals in one night, that's pretty cool, unless of course you were planning on applying for a chase card next lol, seriously though congrats now get on the horn and get some CLI's.
Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, call the numbers and I would start with Lowe's asap.  I got a 3k limit and asked to 25k and got it.  And I would try the other as well.  I would try with the second most important to you and work your way down.  Can't hurt and all they would say is no.  Remember to use and ask for a cli without hp on those cards as much as you can.  My Amazon started with 900.00 and is now 5k in less than 18 months.  

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditguy wrote:
Five approvals in one night, that's pretty cool, unless of course you were planning on applying for a chase card next lol, seriously though congrats now get on the horn and get some CLI's.

Chase card doesn't count store card only count major credit card for the 5/24 but I'm way pass that. I got like 21 new accounts with 2 years and already got a chase card I hardly ever use. Maybe if it get ur grade to chase freedom unlimited 

Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, call the numbers and I would start with Lowe's asap.  I got a 3k limit and asked to 25k and got it.  And I would try the other as well.  I would try with the second most important to you and work your way down.  Can't hurt and all they would say is no.  Remember to use and ask for a cli without hp on those cards as much as you can.  My Amazon started with 900.00 and is now 5k in less than 18 months.  

I don't have any of the cards yet. Can I still call and ask for cli without card or card number?

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.