Did you mean: 

App spree with synchrony bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: App spree with synchrony bank

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, call the numbers and I would start with Lowe's asap.  I got a 3k limit and asked to 25k and got it.  And I would try the other as well.  I would try with the second most important to you and work your way down.  Can't hurt and all they would say is no.  Remember to use and ask for a cli without hp on those cards as much as you can.  My Amazon started with 900.00 and is now 5k in less than 18 months.  

I don't have any of the cards yet. Can I still call and ask for cli without card or card number?

Yep. They look it up by social. I think I read that you have to make a separate call for each card though. 

Message 11 of 19
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Chase denied me for 5/24. 2 Visa, 4 store cards. That was 8 months ago so idk if their policy changed.
Message 12 of 19
creditguy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@creditguy wrote:
Five approvals in one night, that's pretty cool, unless of course you were planning on applying for a chase card next lol, seriously though congrats now get on the horn and get some CLI's.

Chase card doesn't count store card only count major credit card for the 5/24 but I'm way pass that. I got like 21 new accounts with 2 years and already got a chase card I hardly ever use. Maybe if it get ur grade to chase freedom unlimited 

Store card or Major card it does not matter, Chase counts five accounts as five accounts regardless. 

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditguy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@creditguy wrote:
Five approvals in one night, that's pretty cool, unless of course you were planning on applying for a chase card next lol, seriously though congrats now get on the horn and get some CLI's.

Chase card doesn't count store card only count major credit card for the 5/24 but I'm way pass that. I got like 21 new accounts with 2 years and already got a chase card I hardly ever use. Maybe if it get ur grade to chase freedom unlimited 

Store card or Major card it does not matter, Chase counts five accounts as five accounts regardless. 

If that's the case I don't need a chase. I already have their freedom started with 2500 and after 2 months it got increase to 8400 and no more increase so don't use. Too much trouble to look at the 5% and most time I don't do it anyways. Got card last year right before Christmas for the 10% rebate on amazon

Message 14 of 19
creditguy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@creditguy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@creditguy wrote:

If that's the case I don't need a chase. I already have their freedom started with 2500 and after 2 months it got increase to 8400 and no more increase so don't use. Too much trouble to look at the 5% and most time I don't do it anyways. Got card last year right before Christmas for the 10% rebate on amazon

I'd say your doing pretty good with Chase so you probably don't need anything else from them at the moment anyhow but keep in mind that doesn't apply to their co branded cards so those are fair game. 

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just called and they are closed. I'll try again tomorrow and let everyone know result. Hope I get increase on all of them or at least the Amazon to 10k old navy 2k Walmart 10k lowes to 15k SAMs club at 6500 is good of course if they can do 20k would be nice since now my highest limit is 18k with Amex 

Message 16 of 19
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

What's interesting is that you scored on the Sam's Club MC which in my opinion is one of their harder cards to obtain...but then scored so little on the store cards which usually boast a decent limit (with the exception of Walmart sometimes).  What's your TU score if you don't mind me asking?  I'm guessing 700 or better since you were able to obtain a Sam's Club MC.

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Loquat wrote:

What's interesting is that you scored on the Sam's Club MC which in my opinion is one of their harder cards to obtain...but then scored so little on the store cards which usually boast a decent limit (with the exception of Walmart sometimes).  What's your TU score if you don't mind me asking?  I'm guessing 700 or better since you were able to obtain a Sam's Club MC.

Nope not better than 700. My TU score is 698. When applying for these cards I have a total of close to 70k credit line with a 240k income for 2015

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

well I just went on an app spree with synchrony bank since I couldn't get a card with them no matter what. Last night I applied for multiple cards and got approved for all. Some with really low limit its ridiculous.

walmart store card SL 300 what am I going to do with it?

sams club mc SL 6500

old navy store card 200 so low!!!

amazon store card 800

lowes store card 5500

i applied for SAMs club first after I did Amazon lowes old navy and Walmart. Was wondering what number or whom I should call for a cli for the Amazon Walmart and old navy. It pulled TU which my score is 698

Just called credit solutions I got an increase in all the cards. Walmart card actually got my SSN wrong. So credit solution two transferred me to a customer service rep fixed it and transfer me back to credit solution. I was able to request cli in all accounts with one call. I got pretty much all the limit I wanted beside lowes Smiley Happy

walmart 300 to 8500

sams club 6500 to 18000

old navy 200 to 1500

amazon 800 to 5500

lowes 5500 wanted 40000 but got it to 25000 and I will be sending in my w2 and 2recent paycheck to get it to 40k. So I'm guessing anything after 25k require POI. I'm happy though I went from no exposure from synchrony beside care credit that's about 7 months old with I think a 2500 CL to close to 60k

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.