Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App spree??

tag
guardmama04
New Contributor

App spree??

Hey everyone, so we have completed our morgtage a couple weeks ago--YAY!!! Anyhow of course it doesn't hit your credit right away so I thought, let me app!!

Approved for:

Discover it: $500 (bleh on credit limit)

Barclay NFL upped my limit form $2000 to $4000 (had since nov 2012)

Walmart :$600

New york and company: $500

Other cards i have are secured and useless lol

Capital one: $300

First Progress: $300

I don't want to close them though because of account Utalization.

I am wondering how hard my credit will hit with these approvals? Also my husband got approved for the capital one venuture and I will be a authorized user on that account $5000.00 limit.

Should I stop here and go to the garden????

Smiley Happy

In My Wallet: Barlclay NFL $4500 | Capital One Secured $300 | First Progress Secured $300| Walmart $600| New York & Company $500| Kohls $300| Discover IT $3000| Sears Citi|$4000|Walmart $800
First car lease $370 month August 2013
Signed First Mortgage August 2013
Starting Score: 581 EQ
Current Score: 658 EQ
Goal Score: 750
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: App spree??

AAoA and inquiries are probably going to be the biggest hits.  The inquiries will fall off relatively quickly but AAoA is only going to be improved with time.

Message 2 of 3
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: App spree??

Congrats on your closing and recent approvals. It's hard to predict how much your score will drop with the AAOA hit and possible rebucketing. The good news is, you've closed on your first home and your credit score will rebound.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.