Established Contributor
distantarray

Re: Apparently I have missed my FIRST payment!?

Also WFNNB (comenity now) isn't hard to goodwill if you show stable payment history for a year they seem to remove things from seeing other things on the repair portion of this site.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Established Contributor
chan85

Re: Apparently I have missed my FIRST payment!?

Rhaeny wrote:

Well hopefully the OP gets this worked out so it doesn't affect him/her.  I know how scary that can be especially if you've had to work hard and building your credit.

So just to make sure this doesn't happen with me, as sometimes I am forgetful, any card that I have a balance on has a minimum payment set up on autopay from my bank account to prevent this situation.  Most of the time I end up making two payments but it helps keep that pit in my stomach away :smileyvery-happy:

Yeah, it's my fault, I had been trying to pull up the account at work but for some reason they had the web page blocked. But when I would get home i never rembered to check it. Best believe I will now have it scheduled well in advance going forward!

WM TransUnion- 673 (2/2014) Credit Sesame Experian- 703 (2/2014) Credit Karma TransUnion- 677 (2/2014)
Amex Zync/UNICORN- NPSL/Capital One Venture One Pro -$7,000/NFCU Cash Rewards- $7,500/NFCU NavChek- $5,000/SouthWest Airlines- $5,000/Capital One Quicksilver Platinum- $3,000/Wal-Mart Discover- $6,000/Bill Me Later- $2,200/JCP- $4,700/Discover IT- $500/Care Credit -$2,300/Old Navy- $1,600/New York & Company - $700/Capital One -$800
GOALS: No new inqs until 10/30/14. Pay off debt consolidation loan in less than 1 year. Snowball debt payments.
Last HP: 3/5/14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+