cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apparently I have missed my FIRST payment!?

tag
distantarray
Established Contributor

Re: Apparently I have missed my FIRST payment!?

Also WFNNB (comenity now) isn't hard to goodwill if you show stable payment history for a year they seem to remove things from seeing other things on the repair portion of this site.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 11 of 12
chan85
Established Contributor

Re: Apparently I have missed my FIRST payment!?

@Rhaeny wrote:

Well hopefully the OP gets this worked out so it doesn't affect him/her.  I know how scary that can be especially if you've had to work hard and building your credit.

So just to make sure this doesn't happen with me, as sometimes I am forgetful, any card that I have a balance on has a minimum payment set up on autopay from my bank account to prevent this situation.  Most of the time I end up making two payments but it helps keep that pit in my stomach away Smiley Very Happy

Yeah, it's my fault, I had been trying to pull up the account at work but for some reason they had the web page blocked. But when I would get home i never rembered to check it. Best believe I will now have it scheduled well in advance going forward!

Current Debt Management:
$15k Trinity Financial Management (scheduled pay off late 2021)
$10k NFCU
$350/mth Bridgecrest Auto Loan
Goals: Pay off credit card debt & buy a new home before end of 2020

Long Term Debt:
Fed Loans - $150k
Navient - $100k

Taking a "if God don't do it, it won't get done..." approach to paying these off.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.