cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apped Discover - Processing? Denial?

tag
msheresy
Regular Contributor

Re: Apped Discover - Processing? Denial?

Update:

Checked status this morning but it was still pending.  Then I received a phone call from them asking to clarify what I do (job) and which phone # is which for me.  Then asked to fax over a recent paystub.  Said that my credit was really great (which its not) and that they just needed the stub because of the current economy.  Faxed it over and now i'm waiting for a call back.    ::crosses fingers::

Message 11 of 16
msheresy
Regular Contributor

Just checked again online for the heck of it.  DENIED.  Smiley Sad

Why make me jump through hoops if you arent going to approve me?  I stated the correct income on the application and my pay stub reflected that. Smiley Mad

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@msheresy wrote:

Why make me jump through hoops if you arent going to approve me?  I stated the correct income on the application and my pay stub reflected that. Smiley Mad

that is strange...you would think they would deny you based on what YOU said your income etc was...its not like anyone would put LOWER than they really make on there...

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

tough break OP, better luck next time.Smiley Sad
Message 14 of 16
score_building
Senior Contributor

my first app was denied, it was a cold app with 670s.  several months later i received a preapp, gave it another go and got in with 689.  better luck next time if you try again.  maybe you should consider a recon on this app.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 15 of 16
Chopbrocoli
Established Contributor

@msheresy wrote:

I'm sorry to hear. I couple weeks ago I was in the same situation like you, but with PenFed. They requested to see my recent paystubs aswell. I faxed it over and was denied. The reason was because I had 4 new opened accounts within a year.

AMEX Gold Premier Rewards | SPG AMEX | Bank of America Power Rewards | Merrill Plus | United Presidential Plus | Saks World Elite
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.