Did you mean: 

Apped for Cash+ in USBank-Approved!

tag
crunching_numbers
Valued Contributor

Re: Apped for Cash+ in USBank-Approved!

Got a Score Watch alert for the inq, so it appears that they pulled EQ at least

Starting Score: 693 TU FICO, 679 EQ FICO
Current Score: FICO 8 = 844(9/15) EQ, 827 TU, 811 EX (7/15); mortgage FICO= 758 (9/15)EQ5, 797 TU4, 748 EX2 (7/15)
Goal Score: 750+, but shooting for the 800's
Hyatt Visa Sig ($23K), Amex BCP (24.8K), BofA Travel Rew Sig (22.5K), B&N World MC (22.3K), Amex RP Gold (NPSL w/ S&T), Cash+ Sig (20K),United Mil+ExpSig (16.3K), FNBO Visa (13.1K), Hilton Surpass (10K), Freedom Visa Sig (8.6K), Disc It (16.4K), Citi Dia Pref MC (3.7K),Sam's MC (10K), Wally (7.5K), JCP(5.3K), Costco (2K)
Message 11 of 12
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Apped for Cash+ in USBank-Approved!

@enharu wrote:

@crunching_numbers wrote:
Went into the US Bank and applied for the Cash+ card. I had been eyeing this card for a while to handle bonus categories when they are not on Discover or Freedom. Was approved on the spot for. $15k CL. I had read on the boards that they made you wait, but apparently it is a YMMV thing. I am very excited. My CC portfolio is one card richer!

Grats! Very nice CL too Smiley Happy
It's a nice card 

@w20031424 wrote:

You're a bit too late.. game's over.

Bit too late for what?
Sure, the card has been nerfed in many ways.

But for a card that has no AF, its rewards structure is still much better compared to other cards such as those offered by CapitalOne, Barclays, GE, Premier One or other store cards. Can't exactly complain when they're pretty much giving people free money back,  especially for necessary expenditures.

+1

Well said and on point enharu!  I believe the OP will enjoy this product overall.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.