@dalebb wrote:

@Odiseous wrote:

@dalebb wrote:

@GB44 wrote:

@dalebb wrote:

@GB44 wrote:

@dalebb wrote:

go for itSmiley Surprised

Just wondering your thought behind this?

every other person says wait, im internet kinda guy, i want everything now. if the computer says no im a firm believer of the recon and talking to them and tell them ur story

Ok. However, I think that OP is looking for the best conditions for approval. I think that apping while over the limit would lead to an instant denial and if approved on recon it would probably be at a lower limit than could have been attained by waiting.

Just my thoughts.

and me thoughts r if u want something go 4 it and dont stop till u get it... no try, only do or not do

Didn't someone on this board recently follow that general thought process, for a particular AmEx they were after; then get FR'd for the 3rd year in a row? 

I think a better plan, would be to decide what you want; then research what it would take, to maximize your chance of success of attaining it. Once the research is complete, go from there.  

if u dont lie, why balk at  FR?

So, then based on your logic.........you are coming out of the garden to apply for the BCP that you mention on the gardening post?Smiley LOL

Please keep us updated on your approval.

yes,, once i have this card il b fine,, i spend 200-300 a week on food and the 6% back will b nice, plus the back date,, also get rid of some cards i dont use and have never used,,, u dont know what ur going to get till u apply, and i have done alot

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.