Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apping for Zync, Delta and Discover More tomorrow. Questions

tag
doublespaces
Frequent Contributor

Apping for Zync, Delta and Discover More tomorrow. Questions

So I just changed my last name. I also bought a house in september that has not been put in my credit report by Wells. I have a few factors going on: New name that doesn't match anything on my credit report, new address that doesn't match any past address and mortgage inquiries that don't reflect a mortgage yet.

First of all, I want to get instant approval so I don't want any of these things to stop that. If the application asks if I own my own house with a mortgage yet it isn't showing on my credit report what should I do there? Can I just use my old last name an old address and say I don't own a house? How can I prove that I do own the house without it being on my credit report? Tomorrow is application day because it marks the 13th month since my last late payment. Am I good as long as its the next day after the 12th month anniversary or do I need to wait until 12 months of reporting is reflected?

Also, I looked but couldn't find a solid answer, whats the best way to get one inquiry for a charge and credit product from visa? I've been told doing them in the same time frame etc but what is a tried and true strategy?

Starting: EQ: 490 TU: ??? EX: ???
Current: EQ: 717 TU: 757 EX: 736 (lender)
Goal: 800+
=============
Amex: Zync, Gold Delta
Discover More
Chase Slate
Discover More
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
dalebb
Valued Contributor

Re: Apping for Zync, Delta and Discover More tomorrow. Questions

good questions, all of them, i have no idea what u should do, but im sure some1 does

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dalebb wrote:

good questions, all of them, i have no idea what u should do, but im sure some1 does

I couldn't even begin to answer one of those questions, way out of my league.

Best of Luck!

Message 3 of 16
dalebb
Valued Contributor

me2

Message 4 of 16
PetRaccoon
New Contributor

Couldn't hurt to call each one with questions without applying, right?

TU08:: 754 (4/14) EQ: 745 (6/14) 753 (1/13) Ex: 766 (12/11)
Goal: 800! Then Keep it there and keep growing!~
Card(s): HSBC Premier WMC: 5,000 (7/09), Chase Freedom 6,000 (11/11) BCE 3,200 (12/11) Chase Saph: 5,000 (5/12)
Message 5 of 16
dalebb
Valued Contributor

welcome to the forums pet

Message 6 of 16
doublespaces
Frequent Contributor

*sigh*

Its funny, isn't it? Being someone whose frequented many forums for years, I've learned that forums are not useful when you ask good questions, yet they tell you to use the search when you ask any other question, lol.

Starting: EQ: 490 TU: ??? EX: ???
Current: EQ: 717 TU: 757 EX: 736 (lender)
Goal: 800+
=============
Amex: Zync, Gold Delta
Discover More
Chase Slate
Discover More
Message 7 of 16
dalebb
Valued Contributor

well it sounds like she/he is in limbo,, what do u do? wait? what can u do?

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@doublespaces wrote:

*sigh*

Its funny, isn't it? Being someone whose frequented many forums for years, I've learned that forums are not useful when you ask good questions, yet they tell you to use the search when you ask any other question, lol.

Ouch, that's harsh, no?

Your question is a "Good" question but so are 99% of all the other questions asked here, and I like to think our answers/opinions/suggestions are useful.

It's that with your question, ""as good as it is"" it's quite a bit different than most questions asked around here.

So there may be quite a few members here who won't know accurate answers to your question, some will I'm sure but not all of us.

Message 9 of 16
dalebb
Valued Contributor

amen musty

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.