New Contributor
umair

Apple Barclays.

Any info on this card? what report do they pull... I just love their website and cards look neat.. specially the APPLE ... also I plan to purchase a MAC book

Valued Contributor
Datx

Re: Apple Barclays.

If you do a quick search with "Barlcays" you should see alot of results with Apple Barclays threads. They do pull TU for a credit decision, but when they review your CR later down the road, they can do softs on any of the 3 CRs.

TU: 603 – EQ: 569 – EX: N/A – May 2010

New Contributor
umair

Re: Apple Barclays.

My Fico TU is above 650... but not reporting all cards and hence the Utlization is high.. I have 3 amex being reported there but not my new Chase and others..

from an inq prespective doesnt show a whole lot but you never know these guys see all the hidden stuff we dont.. so I'm thinking hard about it...

I know once you apply with Barclays then you gotta stop for a while otherwise they cancel your card ,....

so in 2 minds..

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}