Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Barclays

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apple Barclays

What are the chances of me getting a Visa with apple? And which bureau do they look at?

Experian - 683

Equifax - 674

TransUnion - 693

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
vish1
Valued Contributor

Re: Apple Barclays

I believe its issued by barclays, so must be TU

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 2 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

What are the chances of me getting a Visa with apple? And which bureau do they look at?

Experian - 683

Equifax - 674

TransUnion - 693

Pretty likely as long as you don't have a new BK... they like to see a year plus of rebuilding before issuing card.  Also can be Inq sensitive on TU and Util sensitive for sure.  If you happen to be declined, call the backdoor number from the thread above, they are excellent for recon and approvals... Also if approved instantly and not high enough CL, many posts show positive CLI before even first use of card.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm kinda new to this vocab on this site. Does every CreditCard company have a backdoor number? Whats a BK? 

Message 4 of 11
GTOflyer

Your scores are right around where mine were when I was approved.

I got the itunes rewards card with a CL of 1500 and 14.9%, low income was likely what limited my CL size.

Message 5 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm kinda new to this vocab on this site. Does every CreditCard company have a backdoor number? Whats a BK? 

No, not all have backdoor numbers.

BK= Bankruptcy

I believe thread above will also tell you meanings.

Message 6 of 11
vish1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Most of them do have a backdoor number. BK is bankruptcy.

Here are the common abbreviations:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/Common-Abbreviations/m-p/88458#U88458

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats very helpful thank you!! 

I also want to add that i have 1 debt collection that is in the process of being corrected because of a mix up. TU says its paid off but the other 2 say it has not, I have already filed a claim. 

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got approved for $2490.00!!!! Awesome!!!

Message 9 of 11
michaels88369
Frequent Contributor

if you "ask" for balance transfer they will most likely increase your limit. They did mine from 2500 to 4500 and i only moved 1500 over. lol.

Credit conscience!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.