Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Credit Card

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Apple Credit Card

I want to get the Apple Visa so that I can buy a Mac. I just got the Wyndham Visa on 20 Jan 2015 with a $2.500 CL 768 TU FICO, is it safe to get a card with Barclay's or should I wait?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

Re: Apple Credit Card

@corymcd88 wrote:

I want to get the Apple Visa so that I can buy a Mac. I just got the Wyndham Visa on 20 Jan 2015 with a $2.500 CL 768 TU FICO, is it safe to get a card with Barclay's or should I wait?

You have 3 million cards, do you not have a 0% APR promotion on any of them? I would think those would be better.

How many inquiries do you have total in the last 12 months?

Which Mac are you buying? (Sheer curiosity)

"Show your thanks with action! Hit the "Kudos" button (the stripe with the star) for every post you find helpful to show your appreciation to the community of great individuals who help you on these forums" -Me

Active Cards: Chevron Texaco, Amex BCE, Barclays Ring, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Best Buy Visa, Marvel MCMust garden until 2/1/2022 to hit my goal AAOA. Smiley Indifferent
Message 2 of 10
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@SecretAzure wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

You have 3 million cards, do you not have a 0% APR promotion on any of them? I would think those would be better.

How many inquiries do you have total in the last 12 months?

Which Mac are you buying? (Sheer curiosity)

I'm looking to get rid of a lot of cards. Two on TU one being from Barclays. Mac Mini.

Message 3 of 10
taxi818
Super Contributor

3 million cards. Lol Smiley Happy. The apple card is goid for 12 months 0 apr. Plus points now you are good to go. 

Message 4 of 10
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

3 million cards. Lol Smiley Happy. The apple card is goid for 12 months 0 apr. Plus points now you are good to go. 

After one year and paid off do a PC to something other.

Message 5 of 10
taxi818
Super Contributor

@corymcd88 wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

Exactly. I have had it six months now. 3500 limit. I'm not gonna ask for cli min 6 more months. Here comes the right. 8 percent apr. And will pc this. Even if I just apply. I will transfer balance. I did get hp cli after 3 months. From 2k to 3500. 

Message 6 of 10
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

Exactly. I have had it six months now. 3500 limit. I'm not gonna ask for cli min 6 more months. Here comes the right. 8 percent apr. And will pc this. Even if I just apply. I will transfer balance. I did get hp cli after 3 months. From 2k to 3500. 

As in my thread, a lot of people are getting special offers such as CLI , lower APR's, and temporary 0% APR for 'X' amount of months, see if you qualify for one. Oh yeah, did I mention they get these with soft pulls? Don't believe me? Try it!! Simply call and say "I was wondering if there were any special offers on my account, like temporary 0% APR?" And move up to the other things from there.

Good luck! Smiley Happy

"Show your thanks with action! Hit the "Kudos" button (the stripe with the star) for every post you find helpful to show your appreciation to the community of great individuals who help you on these forums" -Me

Active Cards: Chevron Texaco, Amex BCE, Barclays Ring, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Best Buy Visa, Marvel MCMust garden until 2/1/2022 to hit my goal AAOA. Smiley Indifferent
Message 7 of 10
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@SecretAzure wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

As in my thread, a lot of people are getting special offers such as CLI , lower APR's, and temporary 0% APR for 'X' amount of months, see if you qualify for one. Oh yeah, did I mention they get these with soft pulls? Don't believe me? Try it!! Simply call and say "I was wondering if there were any special offers on my account, like temporary 0% APR?" And move up to the other things from there.

Good luck! Smiley Happy

Mine is a very new account only had one statement.

Message 8 of 10
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

@corymcd88 wrote:

@SecretAzure wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

Good luck! Smiley Happy

Mine is a very new account only had one statement.

Somebody received an offer in their first month, if I remember correctly. All the way from 1 month to 1+ year later people have received these offers.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Apple card is worthless aside from financing Apple products. Just put it on a different 0 APR card.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.