Established Contributor
mt2va

Apple FCU

Anyone on here belong to Apple FCU?  If so, any information about how they are re: credit products??  I found a few posts about them but not really much about if they will work with credit problems or not.  It seems they are another CU you can join through being a member of a particular association. 

Starting Scores 10/12: EQ 460 (FICO)/TU 502 (FAKO)/EX 474 (FAKO)
Current (7/14): EQ 572 (FICO)/TU 624 (FICO)/ EX 612 (FICO)

Senior Contributor
BungalowMo

Re: Apple FCU

I found their list of eligible associations

Didn't have a chance to check the actual products & such...

Starting Score: 07/2011 TU 732 - EQ 717 - EX 702
Current Score: 06/2014 TU 739 - EQ '08 709 - EX 721
Goal Score: 850

Bury me in the garden...last app 06.18.14

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Apple FCU

I applied for one of their CCs. It seemed easy and was working with someone directly from their Fairfax branch. The process wasn't all that fast and had applied and was accepted for a Discover and an Amex during that period. I then called Apple and withdrew my app. My experience is certainly limited but had no qualms with them at all. I'd go back one day.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}