Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Rewards Visa

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Apple Rewards Visa

I was looking to get a Mac Mini and get the promo APR but no one with Apple knows if in one year if I want to buy another MAC if you can get the promo APR again. Like Walmart ongoing promo APR's.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple Rewards Visa

I think the promo is a one time use Smiley Sad  I applied for mine a couple weeks too early for the Apple Watch.  I thought about trying to call and get the financing extended, but put my Apple Watch on my Freedom which has no interest until March 2016 I think...

Oz

Message 2 of 6
1fstgixer
Valued Member

Call or sm Barclays, there has been some success with promo offers.

good luck

Message 3 of 6
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@corymcd88 wrote:

I was looking to get a Mac Mini and get the promo APR but no one with Apple knows if in one year if I want to buy another MAC if you can get the promo APR again. Like Walmart ongoing promo APR's.

I've seen stories on here where people have been successful in getting Barclay's to apply the promo APR in advance of a large purchases I'm hoping they do this for me next year, when I max the thing out buying an imac Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

They periodically give out 0% promos. Usually around the time of an Apple Keynote. Just call in an inquiry about one when you're ready to make a purchase. I've received  three since I've opened my account last fall.

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes you can get them everytime you want to make a purchase. all you do is call them and tell them to add a new promo Smiley Very Happy 

they will read you a disclosure and have like 30 days to make the purchase. 

after you call they and they give you the promo they will sent you a letter comfirming this! 

hope it helps 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.