Did you mean: 

Applied Bank® Secured Visa® Gold Credit Card

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Applied Bank® Secured Visa® Gold Credit Card

The rebuilder card have high fees and generally high interest because:

1. You're high risk

2. They know they can do it since someone will need their card to rebuild.

Message 11 of 15
MarcinXP
Frequent Contributor

Miss Excellent Credit - How did you get your money back? Was it electronically back to the account you paid from or by manual check? Also when did you cancel if you don't mind me asking..was it recently and around what time..beginning of month, end of month...just checking..will be cancelling by May or June at the latest.

NFCU Visa Sig $30k / Amex Blue Cash $25.5k / Fidelity Amex $25k / Chase Freedom $14.5k / Citi Double Cash $5k / Capital One Quicksilver Visa Sig $5k / Citi Best Buy MC $3K / Barclay Rewards MC $2.95k / BOA - BBR $2.5k / SY Lowes $15k / SY Amazon $6k / Target RedCard - $300
Message 12 of 15
MissExcellentCredit
Regular Contributor

Marcin-

I got my money back electronically to my account, closed at the beginning of the month, and didnt have any problems. Hope that helps.

Current 2013 Score: ScoreWatch Transunion: 737, ScoreWatch Equifax: 723, Nordstrom Equifax: 734
Goal Score for January 2014: 750-809 range

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 15
MarcinXP
Frequent Contributor

One more question...did the money come back to your account that you paid out of...i want to close the checking account that i paid from, but if they only refund back to the original account then I can wait to close this out.

NFCU Visa Sig $30k / Amex Blue Cash $25.5k / Fidelity Amex $25k / Chase Freedom $14.5k / Citi Double Cash $5k / Capital One Quicksilver Visa Sig $5k / Citi Best Buy MC $3K / Barclay Rewards MC $2.95k / BOA - BBR $2.5k / SY Lowes $15k / SY Amazon $6k / Target RedCard - $300
Message 14 of 15
ShiningDown
Frequent Contributor

HSBC secured card is 7.90 APR.  No fees the first year and around 35.00 a year after that.   I  have the unsecured card which is 19.99 apr for me. Im pretty sure the secured has 2% back. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.