Valued Member
JayDilla

Applied Bank

I love trolling the forums reading success stories and being envious. But, I have ran across alot of posts about applied bank and their secrued card. I have an applied bank unsecured gold card. Original CL off $500 now $800. Do they offer this card anymore? Does anyone else have this card?

Starting Score: 452
Current Score: 563
Goal Score: 715

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Lkb273

Re: Applied Bank

I have the unsecured gold card and I HATE it!  They charge a $15 monthly maintenance fee & interest!  I guess I opted in to pay that...must have been a moment of desperation several years ago.  Trying to pay it off, and will cancel (although I hate doing that) the card if they continue to charge that $15 monthly fee.  Ridiculous!

How do you feel about the card?

TU Score Dec 2012: 649 | TU Score Mar 2013: 671

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}