Established Member
mbrown75

Applied Card Bank email address?

Does anyone have an email address for these jokers? All I can find on their website is a phone number and I have absolutely no desire to get into an argument today with someone I cannot understand. Besides, this is my husband's card and I don't even know if they will talk to me. We are trying our best to pay this card off and ditch it as fast as possible. I trippled our minimal payment to hopefully be rid of them by June. I even started paying through my bank's bill pay to avoid that ridiculous $7 they charge to pay online. Our last payment was due on 2/3 and the bill pay went though on 2/2. I went to check the account expecting to see a much better credit limit only to find that on 2/5 they not only charged us a late fee but an over limit fee to boot. I am SO sick of them I could scream!!!!!!!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+