cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied For US Airways / Barclays - No Response (2 months later)

tag
Sagnew
Established Member

Applied For US Airways / Barclays - No Response (2 months later)

Hello - 

Applied for a US Airways / Barclays card back in August. Was not immeaditley approved, recieved notice that the decision would be sent to me via postal mail in a few days. Showed up as a hard pull on my credit reports. Four weeks went by and no letter was recieved. Called Barclays and they confirmed that the application was receievd but a decision was still pending. They would not give me any more information. Now at eight weeks since the intial application and still no response. I was "dinged" for the hard pull on my credit report but I am stuck in a decisionless limbo.

At this point, would like to just move on. Is there any chance of getting the inquiry removed from my credit reports since I was neither denied nor approved? I currently have two cards with Barclays (Arrival and Arrival Plus) with no deliquencies. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Applied For US Airways / Barclays - No Response (2 months later)

you can check your application status on their website, it's located under log in button. enter the information they're asking, and you should see if your card is declined or approved.

Message 2 of 3
Sagnew
Established Member

Re: Applied For US Airways / Barclays - No Response (2 months later)

That 100% worked. Thank you !

(learned I was denied)

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.