Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied bank

does anyone have idea how Applied Bank is and the Fico score usually needed for approval
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
SWISSOATL
Contributor

Re: Applied bank

I Have them and they charged me Fees Galore! $500cl.

The card has served its purpose and I will try not to renew it!

If you received a pre-approval more than likely they will give you the card with no problems.

I think they are or are with CrossCountry Credit card.

Oh and then they keep sending me a letter about to increase my cl its a $100 fee! GTF outta here!

i mean really why would i pay $100 for $250 more useless bucks! DEAD!
EQ N/A
EXP- 692
TU- 673 3/10/08br>
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have not been pre approved but need to get some additional credit and Cap one and Orchard wont giv ema credit line increase from$300. I heard that they are easy to get but with most easy to get carsds they have alot of fees..
Message 3 of 9
SWISSOATL
Contributor

Well try for a Juniper or WaMu? If that fails....

Go inside your bank and try for a Credit card or Try for a Dept store card and wait a few months and the Preappvls should come.

But if declined for a store card. Give it up and clean up your credit some and pay cash!
EQ N/A
EXP- 692
TU- 673 3/10/08br>
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

HORRIBLE!!!! My advice - don't go there. Just do a google search and you will come up with tons of negative information. ALL TRUE!!
Message 5 of 9
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
I have not been pre approved but need to get some additional credit and Cap one and Orchard wont giv ema credit line increase from$300. I heard that they are easy to get but with most easy to get carsds they have alot of fees..

If you already have two open revolving accounts (Orchard and CapOne), check out the Hooters MasterCard (I know, I know.) I have seen posts of approvals for those with scores in the high 500's. You'll get an AF with scores like that, but nothing like the outrageous crap that Applied Bank will stick you with.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 9
Cory
Established Contributor

Oh no, please no. Don't get this card. The fees are horrific! I mean it.

I had that card and cancelled it within a month.

Cory
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree the fees are horrible... charged me $250 of the $300 CL before I even got the card.  Then a monthly fee of $10, plus if you wanna pay the balance online it's a $6.95 fee.  But when I trashed my credit originally they really helped me with rebuilding.  Quickly gave me a CLI to $750 for free, but then later wanted to up it to $1000 for $100 fee.  I kept the card for 2 years and just cancelled it back in June.  Now I have 5 CC's totalling just over $20K and have applied cards $300 intro rate to thank.  They made a lot of money off of me but also jump started my credit in the process, no regrets.
Message 8 of 9
SWISSOATL
Contributor

WTG ON THOSE SCORES!!!!!

I MEAN IT IS WHAT IT IS! I HAVE THE HARDEST TIME PROCESSING PAYMENTS
ONLINE WITH THEM ANYWAY! SO I DO A BILL PAY WITH MY BANK FOR THEM.

I AM GETTING RID OF THE CARD BEFORE ANOTHER AF!

BUT YEA! THEY HAVE A 250CLI OFFER WAITING FOR ME AND A FEE OF $100

NOOT!!!!
EQ N/A
EXP- 692
TU- 673 3/10/08br>
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.