Frequent Contributor
moondog7324

Re: Applied for Amazon visa and....

[ Edited ]

I was the one that had part of my Chase Platinum Mv to a Amazon/Chase Visa. I think you automatically get denied if you apply for two Chase products within a ceratin time period(6months?)- I just called customer service- they asked about a charge-off on my account from Crap1. I told them honestly- I changed careers , got into a financial problem an got behind on my Crap1 card, when they added overlimit fees on top of late fees etc. I decided not to pay it- it was either diapers or Crap1. The CSR was really nice.

So they cut 1G off my Chase Plat. and gave me the Amazon/Chase.

I think my scores were around 620 when I got the Plat- maybe a little lower- but I had recently paid off a Chase Auto loan- I have no idea why I got the Plat offer- its a great crd. 

Message Edited by moondog7324 on 03-18-2009 05:20 AM

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+