Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for Best Buy, but...

tag
TimeLBK
Regular Contributor

Applied for Best Buy, but...

The other day I 'tried' to apply for the Best Buy credit card, but after I entered all my info, I got the endless looping circle that said something like "Your application is being processed., which usually taked one minute. Please don't hit the back button". Well, I waited for about 15 minutes....the circle still kept on going around and around. I didn't lost internet connection, so I just closed the window. Never got an email and nothing has shown on my credit report...yet.

Dad's Info: FICO 8 Experian: 627, Credit Karma-Transunion 651; Equifax 656
Capital One QS: $376/$500
Discover IT: $111/$1,250
HSN: $509/$2,000
US Bank: $386/$500
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
CarnegieS
Regular Contributor

Re: Applied for Best Buy, but...

@TimeLBK wrote:

The other day I 'tried' to apply for the Best Buy credit card, but after I entered all my info, I got the endless looping circle that said something like "Your application is being processed., which usually taked one minute. Please don't hit the back button". Well, I waited for about 15 minutes....the circle still kept on going around and around. I didn't lost internet connection, so I just closed the window. Never got an email and nothing has shown on my credit report...yet.

Something similar happened when I applied for my amex card. The rep informed me that if the application was not completed within 10mins it would time out for security purposes. Calling in to see if they have anything on file might not be a bad idea. 

Amex Delta Gold: $5400| BofA Better Balance: $1500 | Sallie Mae: $1300 | Discover It: $500
719 TU, 685 EQ, 728 Ex.
Entered the garden : 5/8/14
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.