Re: Applied for Costco Amex Biz Card.

Uhhh, YUP!

@fused wrote:
Apping again Concord...Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just applied for the Costco AMEX True Earnings card and got the message "if you qualify you will receive your card in 10 days"

Do you think this is good or bad?

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think that's neither a good nor a bad sign. As others mentioned, Amex checks your buying history with Costco before they make a decision. This takes a while.
Message 13 of 17
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Strage, I got message Applicaton Status Pending. I wonder what it means.
Message 14 of 17
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just applied for the Costco AMEX True Earnings card and got the message "if you qualify you will receive your card in 10 days"

Do you think this is good or bad?

You might want to go to near by store and ask them to take you picture. It says if you goto store and have the picture taken with 3 days of the application, then picture would include in the card. I went and asked them to take the picture yesterday.
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

By the way, if you are already a Costco member and you have a membership card, they will just use the photograph Costco has on file from your membership card, without any need to go and get another pic taken.
Message Edited by Ulan on 11-06-2008 10:05 PM
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its been 10 days, no card ...but no letter either?!!?! I guess I should assume it was denied?
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.