cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for Credit Limit Increase capital one 10 day notice. It has been longer than 10 days

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied for Credit Limit Increase capital one 10 day notice. It has been longer than 10 days

I applied for a credit limit increase on November 201th 2015 and recieved the dreaded 10 day noticed. It has now been longer than 10 days. I chatted with a representative on Friday and they said no decision has been made yet and to check back in a couple of days. I checked today and there still hasn't been a decision. Just wondering if this is a good thing or a bad thing?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: Applied for Credit Limit Increase capital one 10 day notice. It has been longer than 10 days

Welcome to MyFico forum

Did you check online "Statements & Documents" this is where you might see the response of the CLI request.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Applied for Credit Limit Increase capital one 10 day notice. It has been longer than 10 days

Yes, there is nothing there. It is very strange that it is taking this long. I'm wondering if they are reviewing it longer because they are figuring out how much of an increase I am eligible for.

Message 3 of 6
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, there is nothing there. It is very strange that it is taking this long. I'm wondering if they are reviewing it longer because they are figuring out how much of an increase I am eligible for.

I am glad that you do not have a letter in the documents because like this there is still hope Smiley Happy .. good luck!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lg8302ch wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I am glad that you do not have a letter in the documents because like this there is still hope Smiley Happy .. good luck!

Yes, you would have heard already if it was a denial. 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well that's good news, I was the victim of identity theft about a year and a half ago so my credit score took a huge hit, I have been able to keep it in the high 600's- low 700's by keeping my card utlization low, but I have a ton of collections that I have been trying to fight with no luck *sigh*. I want to start using this card as my primary so I asked for a credit limit increase.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.