Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for Credit Union's Visa Signature 9.90% fixed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied for Credit Union's Visa Signature 9.90% fixed

Applied online, requested a $5,000 CL.  Already have a Citi 11,700 limit, Discover 3K, and AMEX 2K limit... all with 0 balances. Hopefully I get approved. I have just over 2 years of total credit history, AAoA 1 year. 724 EQ and 714 TU FICO's.  46K HHI. Crossing my fingers I will get the 9.90% rate!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
vish1
Valued Contributor

Re: Applied for Credit Union's Visa Signature 9.90% fixed

@Anonymous wrote:

Applied online, requested a $5,000 CL.  Already have a Citi 11,700 limit, Discover 3K, and AMEX 2K limit... all with 0 balances. Hopefully I get approved. I have just over 2 years of total credit history, AAoA 1 year. 724 EQ and 714 TU FICO's.  46K HHI. Crossing my fingers I will get the 9.90% rate!

Depends on CU. Some are easy and some are really crazy. I say this coz there is a CU called st mary's here in MA and they wont approve you for anything easily. 100x more picky than citi/discover/amex and they will start explaining you how this is good for you.

Best of luck. What CU did you apply with?

May be PSECU-II on the cards?

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Eastman Credit Union. This is my first line of credit with them, so I guess I'll find out their leniency here shortly!!

Message 3 of 4
JaseT
Established Contributor

Best of luck to you!!

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.