Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for Walmart card.....

tag
jpnelly
Valued Member

Applied for Walmart card.....

And got the " we will mail our decision in 7-10 business days...". I called the 800 number to check status of application and had to further verify some info with the representative. I was put on hold for a few minutes and when she came back said I was approved for the Walmart Discover card with a limit of $1900. I don't really care what the CL is because all I really wanted the card for was the free TU score. Does anyone know how soon I can access my score?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Re: Applied for Walmart card.....

@jpnelly wrote:

And got the " we will mail our decision in 7-10 business days...". I called the 800 number to check status of application and had to further verify some info with the representative. I was put on hold for a few minutes and when she came back said I was approved for the Walmart Discover card with a limit of $1900. I don't really care what the CL is because all I really wanted the card for was the free TU score. Does anyone know how soon I can access my score?

You have to wait to receive your card. Fortunately, the moment you sign in, you can see what your TU FICO score is. Congrats btw!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.