Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for a Discover More Card Today

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied for a Discover More Card Today

Hey Guys ....

Well figured I should go for a Discover More card today, to complete my arsenal.

Not sure whether or not I got Approved/Denied -- Luckily it wasn't a flat out Denial I guess :-)

This is what I got:

Your Application is Being Processed

We have received your application but need to perform additional processing before we can provide you with a decision. Within 5-7 days we will send you more information at the address provided on your application.

Anyone else ever get this message and eventually get approved?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Applied for a Discover More Card Today

Good luck I hope you get the card. My app was instant approval but that was before credit reform.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

did you get a pre=approval letter or did you just apply.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Guys!

Just applied, with no pre-approvals.  had several pre-approvals from amex, cap one, etc... come through the mail recently, but really wanted a discover Smiley Happy  My mom has had me on the discover boat for years now (she love's hers)

Plus, I was feeling lucky.  (2) Amex approvals within the last week, plus a Nationwide Plat Visa Approval!

Hoping they just want to verify income, address, or something :-)

So ... if anyone else every got the above message and later got approved, would love to hear from ya!

Message 4 of 7
joestay
Frequent Contributor

I think the recent new accounts might hurt you.  I got a pre-approved letter for the discover more card a couple of days ago but don't know if I should applied or not.  Good luck.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Joe,

I applied for the other cards roughly all at the same time.  None had started reporting yet Smiley Happy  Just had about 5/6 inq's per report!

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well ... Got an approval Finally!!! Apped about 10-11 days ago ....

Not the greatest of CLI ($2000) BUT I am now in with Discover !!!!!  Super Stocked!!!!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.